We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This page answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know exactly how we’re protecting the information you entrust to us.
What personal information do you collect about me?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Postal Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Payment card number
- Payment card expiry date
- Site Purchase history
- Customer satisfaction info
When you visit our web site, we also collect:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- To complete a sale/transaction and deliver the product
- To provide customer service
- To facilitate item returns
Information may also be collected as part of a contest, survey or newsletter subscription.
If it’s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. For example, we pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
We will never share or sell your personal information to any third parties.